User login

Free Webinar - Get Started with Sanskrit

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
openpathshala
openpathshala's picture
Free Webinar - Get Started with Sanskrit
Hello All,

We are glad to announce a FREE webinar (video conference) to discus how one can get started with learning Sanskrit. This webinar is free for all and anyone can attend. To attend this event, please register here. Since this will be an interactive session, you can get answers to your questions related to Sanskrit learning. 

If the number of people attending this event is large, then chances are that not everyone will get a chance to ask questions. So, for that, we have decided to start this discussion where you can post your questions and we will answer those during the event.

PS. Make sure you block your date on Sunday 22nd November, 7 PM IST. Please register to get instructions on how to join. Hope to see you there!

Now, You may post your questions below!
jayashre78
jayashre78's picture
Payment for the course
How can I pay for the course.
openpathshala
openpathshala's picture
You can refer to video here
Anukrit
Anukrit's picture
What's the cost
Is it Free
openpathshala
openpathshala's picture
Hey  Anukrit,All the webinars
Hey  Anukrit,

All the webinars we conduct are free of cost.
Only the courses and Live Classes are paid.
Vaidyasubba
Vaidyasubba's picture
I am a no knowledge in hindi
I have no knowledge but I want to learn sanskrit .it is possible for me
Rahul
Rahul's picture
Yes, it is possible.Even if
Yes, it is possible.

Even if you know at least one Indian language, learning Sanskrit becomes easy, as most of the modern Indian languages share similarity with Sanskrit. You may want to start with learning Devanagari script that is used to write Sanskrit/Hindi. And then move on further to learning conversational Sanskrit or basic grammar.
satish53@live.in
satish53@live.in's picture
Introduction to Vedas - Rigveda
I have been unable to get the contents. I am being told to register for a course on Sanskrit grammar. But I am not interested in that. When are you going to start the Rigveda course?
Rahul
Rahul's picture
The first session was
The first session was completed today. You had to join the class using zoom software/app. Now, we have recorded the lecture and it will be made available at the Rigveda course shortly. You will need to login to view the content.

Feel free to ask if you still need help understanding how to join the class.
srikri
srikri's picture
Phone number error while signing up for live class
Namaste
I am living in Edison, NJ in USA and would like to sign up for live class, when i try to register, its asking for phone number of India. 

Can you please let me know how to register with an USA phone number

Thanks, Sridhar Krishnan 
Rahul
Rahul's picture
The US phone number works but
The US phone number works but you just need to enter without + sign.

You also must have received an email related to Live Class program
Pompamazumdar
Pompamazumdar's picture
Learning to read and speak in Sanskrit
Hi How do i pay the fees and start the course soon?
Rahul
Rahul's picture
Hello,We have received you
Hello,

We have received you registration request. We will get back to you in a week with further details related to the classes.